am I too late???

>> Friday, February 13, 2009

OMDog, its already 13 February !!!!! and and I still haven't get my valentine for my Valentine's Day yet!!!!!

Blame to the stoopid mom coz she is sick again!!!! I wonder why she loves to sick so much. I been berry busy taking care of her, make sure she take her meal on time, make sure she didn't skip her medcine, make sure she drink more water & sleep well. Phew~~that's really busy.

Im too late to get all the flower, card, gift, pressie......but but I dont want to stuck at home with that sick mom on my Valentine's Day!!!!

So.....I guess this is my last hope.......


Will you be my Valentine???
*blinking my puppy eye*



Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!


16 slurpy licks:

Patches February 13, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

YES i would!

but only if you'll promise to lavish me with gifts and flowers later :)

Bae Bae February 13, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

Oh dear. Please take care of your sick mom. And I hope you have a lomantic Valentine's day

~ Bae

Unknown February 13, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

T, D is waiting for you at home. You'll meet her today aint I'm right? Have a loomantic night with her. I'll promise that Henry will not be down stair disturbing you & D.

Lorenza February 13, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

I hope your mom gets better soon!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kess And Her Mama February 13, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

Who could resist that face! Happy Valentine's Day Twinkle!

Abby February 13, 2009 at 7:29 PM  

Hi, Twinkle...

You are sooo adorable...

Take care of your Mom...I hope she feels better soon...

Abby xxxooo

Mango the Maltese kiddo February 13, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

Here my slurpy licks to you, Happy Valentine, Twinkle.
Another lick to your mom, I'll send chicken soup for her, wish her gets well soon, muahhh!

Amber-Mae February 15, 2009 at 12:47 AM  

Better late than never! Happy Valentine's Day!

Stuffed from eating a BIG feast,
Solid Gold Dancer

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby February 15, 2009 at 6:27 AM  

G’day Twinkle,

Happy Valetines Day

We awe vewy relieved the fires awe calming down,
Thanks fow checking on me! We awe vewy lucky to be in the centre of the city, but many unlucky animal pals had a tough time.

I hope your mum feels bettew soon. Don't wowy about not having a fancy valentine.

xxx Asta (Oz)

Raising Addie February 15, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

We hope you received lots of treats and hugs!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie and Lucie

the many Bs February 16, 2009 at 3:09 AM  

oh Twinkle, that is such a cute photo of you. we hope you got a valentine for your mom. we will send her some of our poodle power to get better soon!

woofs.

Huskee and Hershey February 16, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

(Hershey said 'yes'... do you dare to go out on a date with her?)
Anyway, hope you had a love-filled Valentine's Day.

Huskee and Hershey February 16, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

Ooh... and hope your mom is feeling better!!

Molly the Airedale February 17, 2009 at 8:09 AM  

We hope you had a very happy Valentine's day, Twinkle! We sure did!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP