Hippo

>> Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hey pals!!!!! Hippo the hippee is here!!!!
Gosh, its been such a loooooooooooooong time since my last post.
I miss you guys so so much.

Just dropping by to say hi & I am fine. The hooman sent me to the groomer last weekend & I met some friends there. There were so many around, poodle, shih tzu, CKC and also cross breed. All rushing for final cut before Chinese New Year.

I was suppose to look good but the hooman hang the silly ball on my neck. Silly hooman!!

The groomer shave off my hair, do I look better??

Yeah, I am so ready for Chinese New Year.. I heard there are so many cookies, snacks & treats serve during Chinese New Year. I guess I am going to be berry busy....*wink*


Talk to you soon.


slurpy licks,
Hippo

23 slurpy licks:

Par January 22, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

Woo....you look nicely groom!
Glad to see your update.

Bae Bae January 22, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

Yeah. I bet you get lots of CNY cookies for looking so nice

~ Bae

Diana Chiew January 22, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

So glad to see you! You look great! Everyone thinks that I look cute with my long coat so mummy is not sending me to the groomer's.

Diana Chiew January 22, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

I think the time setting is out...I have just posted on January 22, 2009 12.13 pm but it's showing January 21, 2009 8.10 pm.

Lorenza January 22, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

Hi, Hippo!
You look great! so ready to celebrate!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Huskee and Hershey January 22, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

Hi Hippo,
Looks like you are all ready for Shinese New Year! Hope you get loads of 'ang baos'..

umekotyan January 22, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

Good evening Twinkle.
It is a preparation, and the enjoyment at Chinese New Year.
It will be an expectation next week.
And, the ball is put up to the rope, and it is lovely.
It seems to be able to enjoy playing baseball. :D

from loved ume tyan

Abby January 22, 2009 at 8:31 PM  

Hi, Hippo...

I like your haircut...

Enjoy the New Year Celebrations...

Abby xxxooo

Simba and Jazzi January 23, 2009 at 4:21 AM  

Love the haircut, you look very happy with it.

Simba x

Peanut January 23, 2009 at 10:01 AM  

Haircut is great. Hope you get lots of treats

Scottie the 'Cutie' January 23, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

Hippo, you look awesome! Mom wants to bring me to the groomers too, but I guess there are too many people rushing for it, so she said she would wait until AFTER CNY so that the groomers won't rush through and give me a good cut...heh! Hope you have a great Chinese New Year celebration! Mom says she'll be bringing us back to her hometown, so hopefully it's fun!

Scottie

i January 23, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

You look really cute, Hippo!

Emma and Emmy January 23, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

We are looking forward for Chinese New Year too. This is the first time we, the puppies, celebrate Chinese New Year.

Anonymous January 23, 2009 at 11:49 PM  

Hello Hippo!

Pleased to meet ya!

You are very good looking!

Joe Stains January 24, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

Nice to hear from you again! You looked good after the groomers, but that ball is kinda silly :)

Molly the Airedale January 24, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

You are too cute, Hippo! Mom loves that white patch of fur on your butt! What's inside that ball around your neck? Is that a stuffie or something very special?
Happy Chinese New Year!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Juno January 25, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

Hippo!! You look cute! We love your new haircut!!

We have something for your family. Please come by our blog.

Momo & Pinot

Mango the Maltese kiddo January 27, 2009 at 4:28 AM  

Hippo, don't tell Twinkle this, but I think you have the prettiest smile of all.
Nice to see you again, muahhh.

Amber-Mae January 28, 2009 at 2:35 AM  

You look really good! Happy MOO Year to you too!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

well this sucks January 28, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

YAY! I missed hippo's pictures so much! I always loved your haircut and your bouncy ears!

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP