Happy Hippo Friday

>> Friday, August 29, 2008

Its Friday!!! aha aha I like it!!

So here I am with my happy big smile. (Twinkle: Dirty & smelly too)






Happy Friday, Happy weekend & Happy Holiday!!!
(We are going to celebrate our National Day on 31/8/08 & Monday is a public holiday!!!)

*************


short note from Twinkle:

I saw mom packing my travel bag this morning, she puts in my kibbles, my bowl, my treats, my towel, my toys & my blanket but she didn't tell me where I am going.....but I assume she is bringing me somewhere for holiday. Cant wait for it. Yeah!!! See you pals on Tuesday!!!


slurpy licks,
Hippo & Twinkle

17 slurpy licks:

Anonymous August 29, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

Happy weekend Twinkle and Hippo!!

Anonymous August 29, 2008 at 12:18 PM  

Hi Twinkle and Hippo!

You sure have a cute smile, Hippo! I like to smile like that too sometimes...hee!

Have a great weekend you all! Can't wait to read about your adventures! *wink*

Scottie

Anonymous August 29, 2008 at 12:52 PM  

w00f's doggies,

haff fun on ur vacation....

b safe,
~rocky~

Anonymous August 29, 2008 at 1:05 PM  

Ahhhh you look so happy!

Anonymous August 29, 2008 at 2:33 PM  

Hippo, your ear still looks so funny. hahaha
I hope you have fun Twinkle "Xiao Ji"

~ Girl girl

Anonymous August 29, 2008 at 3:54 PM  

You are going on a trip, how exciting. Can' wait to hear all about it.

Simba x

Anonymous August 29, 2008 at 4:46 PM  

Are you going to Penang or something? Well, have fun at your vacation!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous August 29, 2008 at 11:55 PM  

Congrats on your National day!
Hey Hippo, love your tongue, sparkling smiles!
Enyour trip with Twinkle and your Mom. Ben won't go with you? Does he know?
I have not seen you visiting us for a while, I've missed you very much!
Cheers

Anonymous August 30, 2008 at 12:30 AM  

happy holliday Ben....
and all...

Anonymous August 30, 2008 at 3:10 AM  

Hippo and twinkle
have a pawtastic holiday!
I looooove those happy pictoowes
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Anonymous August 30, 2008 at 10:46 AM  

hiak hiak hiak

Twinkle will be tortured by ME!!!

wet wet licks

Boo

Anonymous August 30, 2008 at 2:24 PM  

omdog you DO look happy!!!

Anonymous August 31, 2008 at 9:08 AM  

hey Hippo and Twinkle, that smile of Hippo's is very cute. it makes us happy to see him so happy.

have a happy holiday weekend!

woofs.

Anonymous August 31, 2008 at 1:41 PM  

Hi, Hippo!
I love to see your happy face!
I hope you are having a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous September 1, 2008 at 2:24 AM  

Happy weekend guys. have a fun holiday.
That Hippo is a grinnin' fool!

Anonymous September 1, 2008 at 5:03 PM  

Hi Hippo
You sure do look happy. I hope you all have a good weekend and please give my special friend, Ben Ben extra treats.
Love from Hammer

Anonymous September 2, 2008 at 5:44 AM  

We sure did miss you doggies while we were away on Nantucket! It's so nice to be back!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP