Grumble Wednesday

>> Wednesday, August 13, 2008

First of all, I would like to thank all your concerns on BenBen. But you all have been cheated!!!! That BenBen is too much, he always over react, showing his pity face. Mom never punish us for "killing" the toys....she actually give us more toys after one dead. I guess she encourage us to KILL more. Ops.....

So that pic of BenBen was actually taken after his bath. Mom has to put him insideplaypen coz he always try to DIRTY himself again by playing in the garden, sleeping on the mud.....bad boy!!!

******

Now, back to the handsome Twinkle.
Mom said I got some weight issue here.
She said Im a lil bit OVERweight, so she cut down my meal portion.
Can you believe it, she feed lesser now!!!!

I'm pissed!!!



slurpy licks,
Twinkle

BenBen: Now who is the one over react???

15 slurpy licks:

Anonymous August 13, 2008 at 9:33 AM  

w00f's BenBen, me didnt think u wuz guilty...hmmm Twinkie, u not looks fat to me...

b safe,
~rocky~

Anonymous August 13, 2008 at 9:43 AM  

Ben Ben, I know how you feel man! Whenever I have a bath, I can't go outside either 'cause my humans think I'd roll in the dirt. It's so sad, being kept inside! We have to do our miserable faces to show the humans how sad we are.

Twinkle, you're fat?! Wahahaha, sorry, that's actually not funny, but it made me chuckle! Okay, I did a little bit more than a chuckle, but I never imagined that TWINKLE would get FAT! Well, I hope you lose some weight soon my friend! Hee hee.

Sparky

Anonymous August 13, 2008 at 10:26 AM  

Hey Twinkle

I get exactly what you mean! My humans cut down my diet sooooooo much, that I feel hungry alllllll the time!

Posh has resorted to tagging them everywhere they go, while I 'stand guard' in front of the kitchen as long as I smell something cooking on the stove.

Why did the vet ever said I was overweight! She doesn't know what harm she has done to me =(

Sweet Licks,
Sugar

Anonymous August 13, 2008 at 12:15 PM  

Ben Ben, Swing by and collect an award.

Anonymous August 13, 2008 at 1:07 PM  

You look so cute in that photo Twinkle.. are you sure you're fat and not just fluffy?

~ Girl girl

Anonymous August 13, 2008 at 3:41 PM  

mom cut down my meal too.. i wonder why she doesn't cut down her meal...

Anonymous August 13, 2008 at 4:42 PM  

You are fat?? No laaa.. it must be the fluffy fur that made you look 'fat'..

* Dear Aunty Z, please feed Twinkle his normal portion of feed..

Anonymous August 13, 2008 at 5:51 PM  

Crikey Twinkle...dieting doesn't sound like fun. Does this mean no more treats??

tailwags
Noah xx

Anonymous August 13, 2008 at 6:20 PM  

hey twinkle,

i'm sure you are not overweight... you are just undertall...

Anonymous August 13, 2008 at 10:31 PM  

You'll fade away to nothing. Didn't having a bath shrink you a little bit?

Simba x

Anonymous August 14, 2008 at 12:07 AM  

Think of it this way, Twinkle - lesser food portion so you don't have to give up your cookies!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous August 14, 2008 at 12:14 AM  

ah I will see about shipping you some food right now.

Anonymous August 14, 2008 at 12:51 AM  

Owh, we've been tricked! Poor BenBen had to take a bath...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous August 14, 2008 at 7:54 AM  

Hi, Twinkle...

You look just right to me...I hope your diet doesn't last too long...

Abby xxxooo

Anonymous August 14, 2008 at 2:16 PM  

Twinkle,

If your mom thinks that you are fat, show him Ah Boy. Now that is what is called FAT!

Love
Baby

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP