New Turtle

>> Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hi pals, I hope you all are well. The weather here is bad...we have HOT sunny day follow by a rainy morning. So, I have to stay inside the house. Since its getting cold so I took out the new turtle (Mom: He means the turtle neck shirt.) given by my buddy Goofy during my last visit to cameron.

I can only wear it after all my hair gone....





I think I look good in it but BenBen said we dog look better in naked. So what do you think??



slurpy licks,
Twinkle

17 slurpy licks:

Anonymous July 8, 2008 at 11:04 AM  

You look very handsome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous July 8, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

Some dogs look good with and without clothes. You're one of them Twinky!

Anonymous July 8, 2008 at 11:40 AM  

That is so sweet of Goofy. You look awesome!

Love
Boy n Baby

Anonymous July 8, 2008 at 11:47 AM  

Twinkle
I think you look etwemely attwactive in youw tuwtleneck shiwt..I hope you got to play wif youw stinky ball
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Anonymous July 8, 2008 at 1:29 PM  

You look great in that shirt!! Hope you like it!

One thing for sure! BenBen is wrong!!!

love
goofy

Anonymous July 8, 2008 at 1:36 PM  

That is a pawsome gift from Goofy. I'm sure it keeps you warm now

~ Girl girl

Anonymous July 8, 2008 at 4:43 PM  

So many blogs to catch up on. Hope you had a good weekend.

Simba x

Anonymous July 8, 2008 at 5:16 PM  

You look awesome in your shirt, Twinkle! Goofy has good taste!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous July 8, 2008 at 6:16 PM  

Turtle indeed!
I prefer to go naked when its too hot.

Anonymous July 8, 2008 at 6:48 PM  

Hi, Twinkle...

I think you look very handsome in your new turtle...

You look so cute, I bet your Mom let you play with the pig ball, right??

Abby xxxooo

Anonymous July 8, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

You look good in your turtle, but you also look nice when you naked. Oooph! Did I say naked?

Anonymous July 9, 2008 at 6:20 AM  

Twinkle!

I think you look very nice in your new "turtle"! Very handsome, indeed.

Sparky

Anonymous July 9, 2008 at 6:33 AM  

WE think you look FABULOUS!!!! Love A+A

Anonymous July 9, 2008 at 8:31 AM  

I think you look pretty cute dressed as a turtle!

Anonymous July 9, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

We aren't much for wearing clothes, but you very nice in your turtleneck.
We also think Ben's cow is a whiner. I shake my stuffies all the time and they never complain.

Anonymous July 9, 2008 at 11:56 AM  

why do you only can wear it after you cut off your hair? is that mean u r FAT FAT? kakakaka.

wet wet licks

Boo

Anonymous July 13, 2008 at 7:58 AM  

I think you look quite handsome.

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP