I got a plane too!!

>> Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hi pals, Im back with my plane.
Yes, you heard me right. I got a bootiful orange plane fly all the way from Singapore. Thanks to
Boy & Baby and baby's hubby, Huskee. Can you believe it, I got my barkday pressie on Maggie's month...meaning to say I still can celebrate my barkday & have another piece of cake, HOOoray!!!!


See, the plane brought along the beef jerky (slurp~~grandma sure complain again....hahhaa), a tennis ball (Rossi's favorite) and a lovely card.


er...this toy is different from my other toys.


I have to spend some times getting it.......

GOT IT !!!!

Hey lil plane, will you send me to Singapore???


Thanks again to Boy, Baby & Huskee.



slurpy licks,

BenBen

19 slurpy licks:

Anonymous July 22, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

w00f's ben Ben and all...dats a verwy cool airoplane...boy and baby and huskee shure sent u sum pawsome toys and treats...

b safe,
~rocky~

Anonymous July 22, 2008 at 12:03 PM  

That chicken hat is way cool. It would look good on Foley.
Ben sure got a great airplane. Did you get to eat all the treats?

Anonymous July 22, 2008 at 12:09 PM  

Hi, Ben!
You got pawesome presents!
I hope that plane takes you where ever you want!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous July 22, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

BenBen
That is a vewy cool plane..and my favowite colow too..I hope you get to fly many places wif it..come visit me
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Anonymous July 22, 2008 at 2:31 PM  

wah, ah BB, sked the plane crash b4 arriving SIN ler. u so big!

wet wet licks

Boo

Anonymous July 22, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

That's so cool. Will you fly in the plane to come visit me in SingaPaw?

~ Girl girl

Anonymous July 22, 2008 at 3:03 PM  

Yo Ben Ben,
You still have not 'given up' hope on courting my wife ah?? Tsk tsk...

* Twinkle: Can you please try to talk to your brother??

Anonymous July 22, 2008 at 3:54 PM  

Nice toy!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous July 22, 2008 at 4:08 PM  

Dropping by to say hello. Hope you had a great weekend.

Simba x

Anonymous July 22, 2008 at 5:44 PM  

What a cute plane, BenBen! Huskee and Boy and Baby sure know how to shop!
I would be honored to share my birthday month with you! Guess what? I got another pressie yesterday! whooohooooooo - the celebration continues.............

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Anonymous July 22, 2008 at 7:08 PM  

Hi, Ben Ben...

What nice presents...I love your orange plane...

Abby xxxooo

Anonymous July 22, 2008 at 10:46 PM  

Hey benben, how pawsome! What nice pressie from baby & boy and huskee.

~Amber~

Anonymous July 22, 2008 at 10:58 PM  

hey Ben, that is a great airplane. we've never seen one like that. you are going to be doing a lot of travelling now, we suppose.

woofs.

Anonymous July 23, 2008 at 2:03 AM  

you guys be nice to twinkle and don't call him a chicken just because of his hat. That is a cool airplane. I hope the treats are good.

Anonymous July 23, 2008 at 5:12 AM  

That's a great toy! I bet you can't wait to destuff it!

Hugs, Kodak

Anonymous July 23, 2008 at 11:18 AM  

Hi Ben Ben, that's one cute orange plane! Ooh you are so lucky to receive so many wonderful treats!

Anonymous July 23, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

Hi Ben,
Get on that plane fly to my blog to find out what is waiting for you there.
You well deserve it!
XOXO

Anonymous July 28, 2008 at 11:05 AM  

It would be so much fun to have you in Singapore. We can have fun all day.

Love
Boy n Baby

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP