Hippee Friday!!

>> Friday, August 1, 2008

Hippo in the house!!

Did I tell ya I love mop?? Thats the "bestest" chasing & chewing toy. Hahaha and the hooman sissy is not please with it at all, so.........


She will put me back to my crate OR put me on the chair.....
*sigh* I just want to have some fun....ist so hard??

Then

Sissy said I really need to go for grooming this weekend.

"Hello~~~you should send me looooong time ago!! before you cut off my beard!!!"

"and Im sure auntie Jane will have a good laugh at me!!!"


Hippo's own definition: "Grooming = time to bully the groomer"



Twinkle: Hippo, you are not suppose to say it out. YOU ARE A BOY!!!!! Remember???

Hippo: Opsss.....


slurpy licks,
Hippo


**********

I would like to thanks Asta sweetie for giving us such a lovely award, the BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD. OMdoG, does this mean I am a brilliant dog??? Hahha...I love this award Asta and I love you sooooooooo much!!!!
MUAH~~~~~

slurpy licks,
BenBen

13 slurpy licks:

Anonymous August 1, 2008 at 9:49 AM  

Congrats on your award! I bet you like to chase that mop like I like to chase the vacuum!

Hugs, Kodak

Anonymous August 1, 2008 at 10:09 AM  

I've never tried chasing the mop. I need to try that. I think your handbag is manly.

Anonymous August 1, 2008 at 11:51 AM  

Hi, Ben!
Congratulations on your award. yes, your are Brillante!
Hippo is crazy. I run away when I see the mop!
Besos
Lorenza

Anonymous August 1, 2008 at 1:56 PM  

Congrats on your award! I keep thinking there is something 'different' abt you.. now I realise that it's your beard! It's gone!! Ermmm.. is this why you are carrying a handbag??

Anonymous August 1, 2008 at 2:19 PM  

omdog you have a handbag

Anonymous August 1, 2008 at 3:01 PM  

OMDOG!!!! u carry handbag???

same goes here... mom put me up the chair when she do her moping..

but now, i myself jump up the chair when i see mom taking out her mop!

love
goofy

Anonymous August 1, 2008 at 3:32 PM  

Congrats on your award. Chasing mobs sounds like hard work to me.

Simba x

Anonymous August 1, 2008 at 4:26 PM  

Hi BenBen, Twinkle, WW & Hippo!

So very nice to meet you! And fellow Malaysian DWBer too! YAYYY!!

Re: the background...it's actually just a photoshop thingy (shhh! Don't tell anyone!) It's quite easy to do, actually...=P

Of course you can add me to your buddy list...I am adding you to mine right now! hee!

Congrats on your award!

Scottie

Anonymous August 1, 2008 at 10:23 PM  

Hey pals,

Its so nice to be back - we missed ya...so nice to go through your posts that we missed :)

Congrats on your award

^_^

uh oh Hippo - if you ever saw us, we hope that you dont chase us ! mommy says that we look like mops (except that we have legs)

Maltese Paws,
Snowy and Crystal

Anonymous August 2, 2008 at 1:52 AM  

Shake the devil out of that mop.

Anonymous August 2, 2008 at 3:33 AM  

We have the same handbag, Hippo! hehehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Anonymous August 2, 2008 at 10:33 AM  

haha. i get told off if i chase after the mop. what about the vacuum. did they scare you with the vacuum?

wet wet licks

Boo

Anonymous August 2, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

Woah you got a furcut!

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP