The Special Gift Ever

>> Thursday, June 12, 2008

Yesterday was Dad & Mom's 9th Anniversarry. Er...they have not married yet but been together for 9 years. What an OLD couple as Boo says. So me as a good son gave them a big suprise, a very special gifts on their anniversarry >>>> The smelliest waterly art work!!!!
I did my "art work" in the living room. But Aunty Karen was not please when she get back, she quickly gave a call to mom and then destroyed all my "art work". sob*sob* There goes my special gift for dad & mom.
Dad & mom rushed back from their din din and gave me a pity look. Yeah, they should coz all my "art work" gone forever.

Mom speaking:

Twinkle got diarear yesterday but he looks fine when I reached home. He greets us as usual, grab his toy & want us to play with him. He was fine the whole night, he can eat, drink, play & sleep well. I will keep an eyes on him today, hopefully he is ok.

10 slurpy licks:

Anonymous June 12, 2008 at 1:29 PM  

I bet you drew a watery smelly heart for them. Bad Auntie Karen for spoiling your special gift

~ Girl girl

Anonymous June 12, 2008 at 3:23 PM  

They could at least have taken a photo of your art work first. We don't need to see it though, its just for you parents. Happy ani to them.
Simba x

Anonymous June 12, 2008 at 6:30 PM  

Aww, that;s a sad story, but i'm sure they could see the after effects of your art!

Anonymous June 12, 2008 at 7:03 PM  

Aw, hope you're feeling better now. I'm sure your pawrents knows you love them a lot. Happy Anniversary!

~Amber

Anonymous June 13, 2008 at 2:16 AM  

I can't believe Auntie Karen ruined your gift but I hope you are feeling better

Anonymous June 13, 2008 at 5:15 AM  

Twinkle!

I bet the art work you left on the floor really was lovely, too bad your humans didn't get to see it in time...

I do hope you're feeling better now!

Sparky

Anonymous June 13, 2008 at 6:02 AM  

Bummer your art work got destroyed! You'll just have to work on another anniversary gift!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous June 13, 2008 at 8:57 AM  

Happy anniversary to Mom and Dad!
I hope you are feeling better now!
Besos
Lorenza

Anonymous June 13, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

Happy Anniversary and hope Twinkles is feeling better now!

-shushu

Anonymous June 13, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

Aunty Karen is a spoil sport!

Love
Boy n Baby

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP