A Love Confession

>> Monday, May 26, 2008

Appologise:
Sorry for MIA again.....
Mom has been very very lazy lately, thats why no update from us...to make her move her lazy butt, we need to kick all the lazy bug away.....



as far as we could..........


We were doing fine during the MIA. Other than our daily activities, we did have some special thing "spice up" our life.... and this is what I did....I confess....




I just couldn't resist it, I love my rainbow bone soooooooooo much!!! I want it sooooooooo much and I have to tell him and everybody how much that I love it!!!


I love you rainbow bone!! Yes, I love you to death!!!
Things went so smooth, so pawfect until......


"Twinkle, cant you just leave us alone!!!!!!!"

slurpy licks,

BenBen

10 slurpy licks:

Anonymous May 27, 2008 at 3:33 AM  

You have a very nice rainbow bone. Who cares if it stinks.

Anonymous May 27, 2008 at 6:00 AM  

What a pretty rainbow bone! You loved it too much, BenBen!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous May 27, 2008 at 7:58 AM  

Toys with holes are the best.

Anonymous May 27, 2008 at 9:32 AM  

Hi, Ben!
I can see how much love you gave to your bone!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous May 27, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

Those are called love bites. Hehehe!

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous May 27, 2008 at 1:09 PM  

Are you giving it to Twinkle?

~ Girl girl

Anonymous May 27, 2008 at 2:19 PM  

Sorry your cute rainbow bone died :( We have missed you guys!

Anonymous May 27, 2008 at 4:31 PM  

Stinky toys are the best ones. Becareful no mean human washes it.

Simba x

Anonymous May 27, 2008 at 6:35 PM  

What are toys that doesn't stink?

Anonymous May 28, 2008 at 11:15 AM  

Ours are STINK and STAINed! Hehehe!
STINK toys rule!

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP