Hippo in the house!!

>> Thursday, April 24, 2008

YO yo, Hippo in the house!!
Yeah, the handsome Hippo in the house!!
YO, Im gonna blog today
Check this out!!



Yeah, Twinkle the crying baby is still whinning in the jail
his so call BIL
Huskee is trying to safe him.

He got him a card, to safe him from cell
I took away the card, to keep him in cell
Yoyo!!
Why I being so mean?
Check this out!!





Yeah, can you see how annoying he is
He is such a mommy's boy
whining to mom, talking crap there
He is such a girlie, yo!


24 slurpy licks:

Anonymous April 24, 2008 at 9:14 AM  

Oh Hippo, don't be sooo mean to Twinkle. I know he's a mama's boy but he was born like that & he can't help being one so, take it easy on him aight? Hee!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous April 24, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

Hi, Hippo!
I was thinking the same as Amber!
Don't be mean with Twinkle!
I think you all need to know how to get along well! I hope you can do that soon!
Besos
Lorenza

Anonymous April 24, 2008 at 10:57 AM  

LOL, Hippo sound like a very independant doggy! I love squeeky too, but instead of enjoying it by myself, i like to tease kero with it by holding it high so he will be jumping all over trying to snatch it away.

Hmmm, Twinkle sounds more like a "girl" in the house than wang wang...opps!

-shushu

Anonymous April 24, 2008 at 1:49 PM  

Haa Twinkle sounds like a mummy's girl.. opps I mean boy...

~ Girl girl

Anonymous April 24, 2008 at 3:53 PM  

Poor Twinkle, first prison, then mean doggies. He'll need therapy.

Simba xx

Anonymous April 24, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

hippo, can ask mom to take a full body shot of you next time? they say you are fat fat, you look alrite from there tho.

wet wet licks

Boo

Anonymous April 25, 2008 at 1:48 AM  

Brody could have used that 'get out of jail free' card, but he is free now. he stayed in prison for his entire sentence.

woofs.

Anonymous April 25, 2008 at 7:27 AM  

he needs to be put on an island with Tanner, he is a mama's boy too. they can whine together all day long!

Anonymous April 25, 2008 at 6:57 PM  

LOL Hippo!!!

I *almost* feel sorry for Twinkle.. only almost.. he put horns on me so I can't feel compassion! hehehe

Ben xxxx

Anonymous April 26, 2008 at 7:30 AM  

Twinkle sure can get annoying, as i can see... But I think I am almost feeling sorry for him...

Sparky

Anonymous April 27, 2008 at 3:57 AM  

Oh hippo you are quite the guy aren't you.

Anonymous April 27, 2008 at 6:37 PM  

Ooo, I do feel a bit sorry for Twinkle! Hehehe! J x

Anonymous April 28, 2008 at 8:34 AM  

Hippo! You are too cool!

Anonymous April 28, 2008 at 10:00 AM  

Are you all like ganging up on Twinkle?

Love
Boy n Baby

Anonymous April 28, 2008 at 4:03 PM  

Ben Ben, It's me Moco checking in. Thanks for stopping by. Bark at you later.

Anonymous April 29, 2008 at 7:45 AM  

Aww Hippo, could you not try just to get along with Twinkle, even a little bit. I like your rapping .

lots of licks

xox

Anonymous April 30, 2008 at 1:38 AM  

Hi Hi Hippo!!! Thank you for good laugh. :D

Ben_Ben!! Wow, your blog look really gooooooooood and so professional layout!!

Momo & Pinot

Anonymous April 30, 2008 at 2:23 AM  

Nothing should come between a pup and his squeaky time.

Murph

Anonymous April 30, 2008 at 1:21 PM  

Aw, I kinda feel bad for Twinkle. And hey Hippo! you have some groove!

Amber!!

Anonymous May 3, 2008 at 8:11 PM  

Good evening ben ben.
It is Golden Week, and a rest in Japan.
Eyes of Hippo have been fruitlessly filled.
A wonderful weekend with Hippo. :)

from loved ume tyan

Anonymous May 7, 2008 at 3:45 PM  

Thank you so much for the present, it arrived on my Barkday. I will be putting it on my blog tomorrow.

Simba xx

Anonymous May 8, 2008 at 1:32 PM  

Oh My
Youw house looks like the most fun place to be...
I hope Hippo got his squeekie time finally, hehehe
smoochie kisses
Asta

Anonymous May 9, 2008 at 4:31 PM  

Aww, poor poor Twinkle!

Anonymous May 15, 2008 at 12:28 AM  

Watch out for him Twinkle. He looks like he could take out a human calf.

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP