Show me your~~~~CLOTHES!!!!

>> Thursday, January 17, 2008

I just visited Lorenza's blog and OH MY, she got sooooooooooooooooooooooooo many clothes!!!!!!!! I wonder how many clothes she got & how BIG her closet is.......and then I was thinking mayb we should show off our clothes.......see who got the most clothes & biggest closet!!!

I dont have any clothe coz I dont fancy clothe but I do have a nice blue bandana which I love it so much.


and Twinkle has a blue jean's harness and I can tell he doesn't really enjoy it.



21 slurpy licks:

Anonymous January 17, 2008 at 11:03 AM  

Hi, Ben!
Yes, I have to admit that I am a spoiled girl with tons of clothes! And I love them! Dresses for walkies and sweaters to be warm!
I like how you look with your bandana! So sorry Twinkle is not so happy with his harness!
Besos
Lorenza

Anonymous January 17, 2008 at 11:49 AM  

Your bandanna is nice. I don't have any clothes.

Anonymous January 17, 2008 at 12:05 PM  

ben ben, you dun have why show off? chey!

wet wet licks

Boo

Anonymous January 17, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

eh? so is your new sister called Wang Wang or Twinkle? :p

i have i think errr... one shirt. that's it :p but i do have alot of hair ribbons and bows. does that count?

love..
chiyo

Anonymous January 17, 2008 at 12:18 PM  

Hee Twinkle dont look happy in his clothe. You look nice in blue Ben

~ Girl girl

Anonymous January 17, 2008 at 12:28 PM  

Hi Ben Ben,

We would like to nominate Goofy for having the most clothes! :P You can really see a lot from his blog...hehe. I have a red bandana and a camping bag. Recently my owner also bought me a red t-shirt for cny but I haven't wear it yet. My owner still haven't buy anything for kero yet (Kero :( )But he has lots of collars though!

-shushu

Anonymous January 17, 2008 at 2:55 PM  

Gee, Twinkle isn't twinkling there, is he?

Anonymous January 17, 2008 at 3:18 PM  

Hey, this sounds like a fun game! My sistas & I have tons & I mean tons of tees & nice clothes! I wills how you later...You look good in your bandanna.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous January 17, 2008 at 4:18 PM  

I'm with you Benjamin! I don't like clothes much at all.

I prefer to go au naturale!

You look cute in your "banana".....

love and licks, your friend Marvin xxxxx

pee ess I have not been commenting much because blogger has been very slow for us to make comments. Bad Blogger! ;0(

Anonymous January 17, 2008 at 4:49 PM  

I have a some clothes, not as many as Lorenza. You both look very smart.

Simba x

Anonymous January 17, 2008 at 6:17 PM  

We don't have pretty clothes like Lorenza but we do have bandanas and winter coats!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous January 18, 2008 at 5:06 AM  

I'll bet it's a tight race between Lorenza & Tadpole!

Lola

Anonymous January 18, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

twinkles harness is a little girly, this might confuse people again!

Anonymous January 18, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

I don't like clothes, I prefer to be naked, wahaha...

Anonymous January 18, 2008 at 10:12 PM  

Good evening ben ben.
A blue bandana : ..suiting...
And, it is a necklace in the neck.
Please spend a wonderful weekend with the bandana. :)

from loved ume tyan

Anonymous January 19, 2008 at 12:49 AM  

lorenza had a wardrobe of clothes...

but i'm not feeling envy....coz i prefer going naked....so that i can jump feeling more flexible with my muscle

Anonymous January 19, 2008 at 2:32 AM  

You look fab in your bandana! Lorenza is a lucky puppy with all those clothes:)

Max just won a contest and will be featured in an upcoming calendar!

We will be doing a drawing for FREE calendars. Just post a comment on our blog if you would like to be entered in the contest!

Happy New Year!

Anonymous January 19, 2008 at 6:35 AM  

Hi Ben! Happy New Year... I don't have very many clothes either, only rain coats and a warm coat for when it is chilly outside. You look handsome in your bandannananannana


Loves,
Tofu

Anonymous January 19, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

Hey Ben, you don't need a vast wardrobe of clothes; you're handsome enough as you are! J x

Anonymous January 21, 2008 at 1:40 PM  

Hi Ben
You look very handsome in your blue bandana. I love my blue bandana too.
Twinkle looks very cute in his blue harness.
Love from Hammer

Anonymous January 21, 2008 at 4:17 PM  

Ben Ben

We were only away for awhile but we seem to miss alot of stuff.

Wang Wang is a Girl!!! We always thought she is a he. And Twinkle is so cute...

We think you look very handsome with the bandana.

Love
Boy n Baby

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP