My Christmas E-card !!!

>> Thursday, December 6, 2007

I have mailed out the cards!!!

Now go and wait at the mail box. Keep an eye on the mailman, make sure he give it to you.

Those mailman are very mischievious nowadays....they might steal it coz our cards are bootiful!!! *wink*



I haven't received any card yet...thats what grandma said.
(I hope she doesn't keep it for herself coz NOBODY SEND CARD TO HER!!! LOL)

But I do received e-cards from our lovely friend. The 1st e-card was from Dory the black lab!!!
You can view the card here : Dory's Ecard. Its beautiful & cute !!!

The 2nd e-cards is from Scrappy & Pebbles!!! See how beautiful they are possing in the card.



The 3rd e-card is from Lenny, the WFT. A very nice card, Lenny was possing with all the doggie stuffy. But its in word format, I dont know how to upload it into my blog...any idea??


The 4th e-card received from Crikit, Sparky & Ginger. Its really funny looking them in the picture. They are soooooooooooooooooo cute!!! Hahaha !!!

Thank you so much friends!!! I love all your cards!!!

17 slurpy licks:

Anonymous December 6, 2007 at 4:34 PM  

Ben.. I'll pass your xmas card to Boo to pass to you. I dont trust the mail man too.

~ Girl girl

Anonymous December 6, 2007 at 8:13 PM  

Oh lets hope that mailman isn't take the cards being sent to you. I can come over and bite him if you want.

Anonymous December 6, 2007 at 10:38 PM  

Yea during this time of the year, the mail room can be quite insane. Lovely cards you recieved!

Anonymous December 7, 2007 at 12:04 AM  

Hi Ben! I can't wait to receive yours... The mailman hasn't been coming to our area for more than one week now & we're worried. He never fails to come & mail letters to everyone's houses. He come every day or every two days. I haven't received any yet. All the mailman's fault!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous December 7, 2007 at 1:40 AM  

We've been doing very well in the Christmas card department! We're getting TONS more than mom and dad! hehehehe
We can't wait to get your card, BenBen!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous December 7, 2007 at 3:37 AM  

BenBen
Those awe some pawsome cawds..you don't have ine yet???You bettew make suwe the postman is not stealing all youw cawds..he's pwobably jelly cause you'we so populaw
smoochie kisses
Asta
see you at my pawty!

Anonymous December 7, 2007 at 4:13 AM  

No Christmas cards yet, Ben Ben? I hope you get some soon! And I hope that mailman isn't stealing them.

Those mailmen really are naughty ones, aren't they? One day I might tell you all about my experience with the mailman. It wasn't a very good one, let me tell you, but it was still kind of fun... he he.

You've got some beautiful e-cards so far! I enjoyed looking at them!

Christmas is coming so soon! Only 18 more days!

Sparky

Anonymous December 7, 2007 at 10:10 AM  

I am sure you will get some cards soon! those e cards sure are great!

Anonymous December 7, 2007 at 10:20 AM  

Hi, Ben
I am suffering the same here. The mailman hasn't come yet! Like you, I hope he is not keeping my cards for him!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Anonymous December 7, 2007 at 11:25 AM  

What lovely e-cards!

Hehe...by the way, you've been tagged!

Anonymous December 7, 2007 at 2:22 PM  

send me your snail mail address and I'll send you a card.

ernestpuppy at gmail dot com

I'm waiting on my nmom to let me lick them and take them to the post office.

smooches!

ernest

Anonymous December 7, 2007 at 3:53 PM  

Nice cards. Wooo Wooo Christmas is coming!

Woooo,
Togo

Anonymous December 7, 2007 at 5:29 PM  

Hi Ben Ben
You should receive our card any day now. We just love your new blog theme and your Christmas song. Mum was singing it to us tonite and Hobson tried to dance with her. We like the red background much better than the black and the banner across the top of your blog looks pawsome !!! You and your mum are so clever.
Love from Hammer
PS All our birds are trained .. can't wait to receive your Christmas card

Anonymous December 7, 2007 at 11:04 PM  

Wow you have some beautiful cards there. Enjoy, you have a Merry Xmas.
Gus and Louie

Anonymous December 8, 2007 at 2:09 AM  

Hey Benben, the e-cards are lovely. I have already send out mine. You'll be expecting soon!

Have a nice weekend!

Anonymous December 8, 2007 at 9:40 AM  

Ben, hopefully our card should be arriving at your place soon. We sent it out last week.
We'll keep an eye on our postie, thanks for the tip.
You've received some great e-cards.

Have a great weekend
Noah, Willow, Tess and Lucy

Anonymous December 10, 2007 at 7:43 AM  

Hey Ben

We got your Christmas card and your pressie. Thank you so much. They are lovely!

Love
Boy n Baby

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP