Cowboys in the house

>> Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy Monday pals !!
Phew~I guess we all have a busy weekend huh? After all the 70's discoing, sleeping and bathing, we are here again for another pawty.

Oh Im not sure bout you pals but I had to take a yucky shower yesterday. Mom force me to as she said I has those sweaty drunken smell all over my body. Hey mom, this is what a man smell like....gals like it.


I got no choice or else I will be forbiden to Asta & Triple B's Pawty. What a meanie mommy.


I guess you pals are on the way now huh, how could you resist all those yummy FOOD & sexy babe at the pawty??


Im going with 2 handsome guys tonight, ROssi & Max. We are ready and we are off to Asta & Bailey pawty. We even brought them pressie.


As you can see Boo & Simba took all the horsie, so we have to share a horse....poor horsie, I hope you can make it to the pawty on time.


Asta & Triple B, we are coming!!!! YeeeHaaa!!

0 slurpy licks:

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP