on off on off......ON !!!

>> Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hey pals, Im back !!! Yeah, the connection is back to normal....so far. I hope its works for the rest of the week.

Me & the connection were in this so call ON-OFF mode. As you can see, I only put on the barkday wishes post, real quick one coz I got no extra time for xtra thingy as the connection might OFF again. I have to spent looooooooong time on loading. Phew~tiring & boring......

I missed out soooooooooo many doggie friend's blogs, hopefully I can check all the blogs by this 2 days. Please let me know if there are something BIG happen.


************************************

So here are the pic of last weekend. As mom promised, she gave me lotsa treats, especially this salmon treats.



HOoooo....I love it !!!


Then mom brought me for a WALKIE as she promised earlier. Can you see how happy I was?? I even said goodbye to grandpa & grandma before leaving.






I cant wait and yes, we manage to go out of the gate & start MY walkie....(Mom: For your information, the walkie END after 5 minutes.) Yes!! It was all because my LAZY mom. She was too tired to walk with me.(Mom: Excuse me, you are the naughty boy I ever met !!! He kept pulling the leash & never listen to me. So, I got no choice but to pull him back home. Thats a punishment !!) Hey mom, thats because I was too excited. That was my first walkie after sooooooooooooooooo many years!!! (Mom: Ben, stop talking non sense. You are only one+ old...) But...But mom, my blogging pal get to go OFF-leash !!! (Thats because they are good boy & gal that listen to their mommy. But you, you will run to no way.) ............. ......

This is the view from the gate.

How I wish I could run into that wood.

(Mom: and you will end up swallow by those stray dogs in the wood.)

FINE !!!

Im going to Simba Bond's pawty tomorrow and Im not coming back !!!!!

0 slurpy licks:

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP