My Tibet Trip

>> Saturday, August 4, 2007



Hey pals, I forgot to tell ya I went to Tibet few days ago. I really have to thanks Gaucho for inviting me for this cool vacation and he even fetch me with his sporty yellow mobile. But I dont know why he requested me to wear my bad boy outfit for this trip, mayb he want me to scare all the bad guys out there. There were only few of us in this trip, me, Gaucho, Bella, Chiyo, Lorenza, Maria, Adelita and GG, and guess what GG turn out to be much bigger on that day..phew~its kinda scary...Ops, sorry GG.


TIbet is really a cool place to visit and I hope Gaucho will still inviting me for the next trip. See ya & have a great weekend.

0 slurpy licks:

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP