I want one too.

>> Wednesday, June 27, 2007

me, meMe, MeMeME

1. Your age? 1 year & 11 days

2. Your age when came to live with your people? 1 month & 5 days

3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? Blue, Blue for Boy, Blue for Ben

4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? Uncle Henry & little uncle Yu.

5. How much do you weigh? I have no idea but Im not a fatty.

6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? I guess was my mommy's slipper coz she yelling like a mad lady when I did it.

7. Do you like other Dogs? Well, its depend. Im kinda slow in this....

8. Who is your best non-human friend? Computer, mouse, Mr.Cuzy, FOOD, balls, Molly and DWB members.

9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Both !!!

10. Do you like to be brushed? No !! I hate it sooooooooooooooo much !!! Get it away from me.

11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? BOth, FOOD is the best !!!

12. Do your people cut your toenails? Yup and thats the WRESTLING time.

13. Any formal education? What is education??

14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Im pro in both.

15. Five nicknames your people call you. BenBen, son, naughty boy, little fella, big eater,

16. What is your best trick? Begging for treats, hugs & kisses.

17. Do you like kitties? Not really but my hooman force me to.

18. What did you have for breakfast? Bread, Im a bread lover & kibbles.

19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? Nope, I only rent for tummy to some bugs, ants & flowers.

20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? Before Xmas..I lose my precious jewel after that.

21. Where do you sleep at night? my Crate and I will be back to the hoooman's bed soon. wakakaka

22. Do you like to swim? Dont know coz I never swim before.

23. Can you make puppies? THis Q is too much!!!

24. Your favorite place to visit? Central Park!!

25. Do you give kisses? Of coz. Do you want one??

26. Can you potty on command? This is crazy. Who like those stupid "pee now, poo now"

27. To Cuz or not to Cuz? CUZ CUZ CUZ !!!

Thats all bout me and now move your butt & go wish the airechicks a very happy barkday

to the


AIRECHICKS


LITA & TRISH


0 slurpy licks:

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP