Beds & Andy's Day

>> Thursday, June 21, 2007

I have no idea what to write tonight, checking & browsing yours blog & I decided to talk about my bed.


There are so many beds on the earth. Different design, different color, different material and different sizes.


and this was the "bed" I used to sleep when I was a baby....The crate. I dont really like to sleep in it.


So, the hooman got me a bed. This was my bed, and thats where I should sleep...but still I dont like it. Since, the hooman got no sense of choosing me a bed, I decided to choose it myself. I make my choice & I think this is the best bed !!


Ta da !! My favourite bed, hooman's bed. It would be great if I can sleep between my dad's leg.


This is the cat's bed. This is the place where Cheetah & Milky sleep everyday. I was checking Butchy & Snickers blog earlier on and I saw something look like this.......yes, the face cleaning.


*******

Happy Adoption Andy !!!

0 slurpy licks:

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP