No Pet Allow

>> Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The HooMan went for vacation last weekend without me, WITHOUT ME again !!!! They spent their weekend at the beach, the place that I wanted to go sooooooooooooooo much. Buster went to beach, Simba went to beach & all my plas went to beach but me. I'm so sad......


See this sign board? Its all his fault. This is the sign board that make me & all the pet staying at home. Im a good boy, I will b nice. I not gonna bite your bed, your chair & I not gonna peepoo everywhere......WHY ?????

Stupid sign board

Stupid resort with stupid sign board


Nice view...but Im not there.

The HooMan really enjoy their trip WITHOUT ME.


There have steamboat din din somemore....Grrrr

0 slurpy licks:

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP