My Barkday Pawty !!

>> Tuesday, March 27, 2007

OMdoG, Im going to have my first barkday pawty!! YaaHOooo !! Mummy & aunty Jane decided to have a barkday pawty for me, Molly & Scooby on 5th May 2007. Our actual barkday is on 16 June but Scooby's mom not around at that time so we have to celebrate it earlier. Well I dont really mind when they have it but I just want PAWTY !!

Hehe...Im sooooo happy until I can not close my mouth. I keep thinking bout my pawty.


I want a BIG yummy cake with lotsa cream on it.


I want lotsa pressie !! with lotsa treats & toys.



I want cookies too. YUmYum


and I want a chicken too, a big fat chicken. wahaha


and of cause I wanna invite all my lovely pals to my barkday pawty.



0 slurpy licks:

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP