Celebration

>> Sunday, March 25, 2007


Yup, celebration !! But not for me, its my hoooooooman. They had a great weekend, daddy's birthday following by Mommy's graduation day. Everybody having fun except ME......I dont even get a bite of daddy's birthday cake coz it a Chocolate cake. HELLO !! Dog no eat chocolate !!! I know its dad favourite but cant you guys get another 1 for me??? I got no pressie & cake, just the normal treats that I ate everyday.....grrrr.....

All the hooman went to mom's graduation the next day, and again I have been left alone at home. Pet are not allow again !! Hey, its my mom's big day. I want to be there as well....seeing mom with her graduation gown & give her a big wet wet lick.

My EVIL Dad & Mom

0 slurpy licks:

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP