Im sorry baby.

>> Thursday, December 7, 2006

Dear Ben Ben,

Im sorry baby, Mummy shouldnt scolded you last night. I was so tired & I have to admit that I have a real bad temper....until I never realise that u are sick....mummy feel so guilthy now. Sorry baby, mummy still love u.
......................................................................................................
Ben Ben vomit & diarrhea late last night.....he came to me & wake me up but I was so tired & sleepy so I ignore him. Ben Ben keep bitting & pulling me, I was so angry & scolded him. I even push him away, I thought he was bored.
When I saw his waterly poo poo all around the toilet this morning then only I know that he's sick. He try to tell me but I just push him away, Im a lousy mummy hah. I should know there's something wrong when he came to me in the middle of night.
Ben Ben looks ok, he can play & run but look abit tired. Will bring him to vet later if he is not ok.....dont worry, Im gonna update u guys soon.
Hugs & Kisses
Mummy

0 slurpy licks:

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP