25th December 2006~~My First Christmas !!!

>> Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Yeah~ 5 more days to go & its CHRISTMAS !! My first christmas !! I dont really know bout xmas but I can feel it, it gonna be the happiest day ever because I can get pressie & the xmas cards....YoooHOO.

See? These are the cards I received from my lovely pals from all over the world.....
(there are somemore, mum haven put them on)
+

This is my so call xmas tree, the biggest tree ever....I request for a 9 feet tall one, but mum just dont want to get it for me....grrr. The little fella wearing that stupid xmas outfit is Don Don, mum last year xmas pressi.

=

So, here is my xmas corner !! Im gonna add on more deco on it....Hmm...dont you think its nicer with a 9 feet tall xmas tree??

0 slurpy licks:

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP